TOILET PAPER ORIGAMI PLEAT FOLD
This Toilet Paper origami pleat design is a favorite. As you can see, it is a beautiful model.
- With the toilet paper still attached to the roll, pull out about 2 or 3 squares worth of Toilet Paper and stretch it towards you. Fold raw edge under about ½”.
- Continue to fold the Toilet Paper in an up-and-down, accordion fashion. Make at least 7 to 10 folds, the more the better.
- Compress the pleats into a tight stack.
- Fold the stack of pleats in half towards you.
- Squeeze the stack together pressing the creases firmly.
- Release the stack of pleats and allow the folds to relax. Find the two pleats that are closest to one another (shown with arrow).
- Expanded view; only two layers shown: Hold the two layers closest to one another and fold the corner to form a small triangle. Fold this corner once more to lock the two halves together.
- Gently layer the pleated Toilet Paper onto the roll. Arrange and fluff the Toilet Paper until you have an inverted fan-like structure.